Ai News Hub
1. Sam Altman’s New Order Doesn’t Include OpenAI’s Chief Scientist
Everyone, even Microsoft, has a seat at the new OpenAI, except for Ilya Sutskever.
Gizmodo · 0m
2. Hugging Face dodged a cyber-bullet with Lasso Security's help | VentureBeat
The tokens were discovered by Lasso researchers who recently scanned GitHub and Hugging Face repositories and performed in-depth research across each.
Venturebeat · 1h
3. Runway ML partners with Getty Images on new AI video models | VentureBeat
Together, the companies will develop develop a new generative AI video model: Runway Getty Images Model (RGM), targeting Hollywood & media.
Venturebeat · 1h
4. Getty lawsuit against Stability AI to go to trial in the UK - The Verge
Stability AI wanted the case thrown out of UK courts, but a judge ruled further investigation into Getty and Stability’s claims merits a trial.
Theverge · 2h
5. Looking back at a transformative year for AI | VentureBeat
Breakthrough AI and LLMs like ChatGPT have unleashed waves of optimism, apprehension and speculation. What will 2024 bring?
Venturebeat · 4h
6. OpenAI's ChatGPT Enterprise has "many, many, many thousands" of companies waiting
OpenAI's ChatGPT Enterprise is in high demand, as COO Brad Lightcap reveals in a CNBC interview.
The-decoder · 4h
7. RunwayML and Getty Images work on custom video AI models without copyright issues
AI video platform RunwayML is partnering with Getty Images to develop copyright-compliant AI tools for video creation.
The-decoder · 5h
8. OpenAI COO thinks AI for business is overhyped - The Verge
Brad Lightcap, OpenAI COO, said some people expected AI to bring back lost revenue at an extraordinary pace and advised people to understand this is still early days for the technology.
Theverge · 5h
9. The copyright case against AI art generators just got stronger with more artists and evidence | VentureBeat
AI art generators did rely on human-made artworks — including likely some copyrighted artworks — to train their models.
Venturebeat · 8h